“Computer Song” by Jim Noir.
Speaking of more music, I came across this song by Jim Noir a while back. I can’t help but think he made this song out of frustration because he kept losing work when he was writing the album at home. Something I think any digitally-oriented artist can relate to.
“The moment I switch you on
you sing your song and I know it won’t be long
until you’re going wrong and you make me cry and I don’t know why.
I try control delete but it makes me upset when I have to re-set your mind —
Oh no you’re turning blue, just tell me straight or do I have to wait?
Every time I try to make a silly little song
My efforts are all wasted cos machinery goes wrong.”
This song just makes me smile for some reason.
- spoonygal reblogged this from fox-orian
- spoonygal likes this
- ivorymilk reblogged this from fox-orian
- ivorymilk likes this
- deerwithheadphones reblogged this from ehjorth
- behindthepanel likes this
- tomorrowsghosts likes this
- thatblueduck likes this
- ehjorth reblogged this from fox-orian
- tomakiri likes this
- ayaaai likes this
- twindaggers reblogged this from fox-orian and added:
- anderjak likes this
- tazmeraz likes this
- fox-orian posted this